Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Movie Review : Sweet November

Sweet November release of 2001 and one of the movie which I watched recently and liked it. Story goes like this,

Nelson Moss (Keanu Reeves) knows only one thing in his life and that is work (he is in advertising, and I like the way he makes a "hot dog" presentation).

Sara Deever (Charlize Theron) is girl, not like a next door girl, but some one who loves to live her life at her own standards, believes in spreading good, fun and laughter, and looks very pretty.

They both met at driving test and because of Nelson, Sara is not allowed to complete the test. Next day, Sara tracks him down and just because of him; she is thrown out of test and thus could get the driving license. She asks him to drop her. Sara asks Nelson to be her latest "project" - she spends one month with a guy (each guy actually has to move in with her) and helps him to make positive changes. (*** I will love to meet some one here who lets me move in with her, of course for a month ***)

One of the quotes I like from this movie, when Nelson says to Sara,

"Try to be wrong once in a while. I'd do my ego good."

This movie can remind about slowing down and see the things in different perspective. Enjoying walk on beach, looking full moon, night at a garden, sitting by hand in hand, or a good shower together.

I liked this movie, a simple romantic plot. Theron is simply wonderful and Keanu delivers good. I think a great movie to watch for and I will rate this movie 4 on a scale of 5.

No comments: