Friday, September 5, 2008

Left Over

Daniel and Jasmine

are sitting alone n the park one night….Daniel: I guess we are the left overs n this world
Jasmine: I think so…

All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in
this world without any special person
in our lives

Daniel: Yup I don’t know what to do
Jasmine: I know! We’ll play a game

Daniel: What game?
Jasmine : I’ll be your girlfriend for
30 days and you will be my boyfriend

Daniel: That’s a great plan in fact i
don’t have anything to do for the
following weeks…

DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they
both touched in a romantic film

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and had a
picnic…Daniel and Jasmine had their
quality time together

DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and
they rode on a Horror House….Jasmine
was scared and she touched Daniel’s
hand but she touched someone else’s
hand and they both laughed…

DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road
and they asked for their future advice
and the fortune teller
said: “My darlings, Please don’t waste
the time of your life… spend the
rest of your time together happily”
Then tears flow out from the teller’s
eyes

DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the
hill and they saw a meteor…Jasmine
mumbled something

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a
bumpy road Jasmine gave her first kiss
to Daniel by accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm Jasmine and Daniel sat in the
park where they first decided to play
this game…

Danie l: I’m tired Jasmine…Do you
want any drinks? I’ll buy you one..
I’ll just go down the road

Jasmine: Apple Juice that’s all
Daniel: Wait for me….

20 mins later… a stranger approached
Jasmine

Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Why, yes? What happened?

Stranger: A reckless drunken driver
ran over Daniel and he is critical in
the hospital

11:57 pm

The doctor went out of the emergency
room and he handed out an apple juice
and a letter

Doctor : We found this in Daniel’s
pocket Jasmine reads the letter and it
says:

Jasmine , This past few days, i
realized you are a really cute girl
and i am really falling for you.. Your
cherished smile you were everything
when we played this game…..

Before this game would end… I would
like you to be my girlfriend for the
rest of my life… I love you
Jasmine…
Jasmine crumples the paper
and shouted:

“Daniel! i don’t want you to die… I
love you…
Remember that night when we saw
a meteor, I mumbled something… I
mumbled that I wish we would be
together forever and never end this
game. Please don’t leave me Daniel….
I love you! You cannot do this to me!”

Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel’s heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY……..

Always love your loved ones and show
them how you feel before it is too
late… You will never know when they
will be gone from your embrace…If you
were given a time to bestow petals of
everlasting compassion and love to
your loved ones.. Today is the day….
Love them while they are still here …


Apologies msrheico as i took this from your blog.. but its really sweet and i wanted it to share with my readers...

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

diz toched my heart....
olmost same thng hapng 2 me...lyk..
he din die..buh...v parted off...
n i dun thnk v'll meet agan...
reading diz made ma eyz wet....

Anonymous said...

it's really a nice story yaar.......it really touched my hearty dear and i m really thankful to you that you made to read me such a nice story. even i was like jasmine but den someone came in my life and den my whole life got changed. my life and some part of the story resemble each other...
please do send such more stories and i would also like to see some quotes on love with beautiful photos !!!!

Nidhi said...

Its a wonderful story!Fantabulous!Lovely!Mind blowing!It touched me, my heart.After reading the story, i really cant wait to meet my love, but he'll be busy till next sunday.We met yesterday.I m sure i will always show him, how much i love him,care for him.I love him!!!So does he.

Anonymous said...

it is really a nice and touching story. but i wish there was a miricle to save Daniel to give it a happy ending

Anonymous said...

hey, this is really nice story and also sadind......

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks all for comments and your reviews.
For Anonymous (1st comment), i can understand what happens when we take different paths and i am sure you will meet again as it happend with me and we do met, below is link which i wrote when i was waiting,We will meet Again. WE met and i dont know what to say as that meet was not so fruitful so its better in life to let go...


For Shweta,
Thanks for your time and what is more important in life is we have someone whom we can love, we can give everything, who knows better than me... and thats what matters. Its good that someone came to your life and i hope you get all the happiness. Things do go wrong sometimes and we are in the same boat of life so dont worry.. things will be great....

For Nidhi,
wait is what makes sometime love grow but dont wait so long as sometimes distance is what makes most relationship break, as its said out of site means out of mind, please dont let it happen to you. And i am sure you both love each other a lot.. you are in very very few lucky people of the world.

Anonymous,
Yeah its good if someone could have saved Daniel but his sole misstion was to love and in that regards he succeded.
Thanks all of you for time and i hope we all get someone whom we can give ourself to.


In case you want to mail me, you can at sunil_ms@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

it was an wonderful really nice story...,thankful i read u can send this story.
pls send the more stories

by

Ranjith

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks Ranjith for stopping by

Unknown said...

It's really heart touching story.
thanks for publish this story.
i hope u will be publish more stories like this.




Thanks brother

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks Lalit..

I will try to publish things as per my reader's request...

Anonymous said...

it was really a very heart touchy story ...........
it realize me my love.....
though we knw that we wont be together but then also we love each other
my reading ur story my eyes got wet.

Su...Ha... said...

Hello Anonymous,

I know its a bit touchy story and apology to all whose eyes get wet by reading this. I know how it feels when we are away as i know it very well.

Its there in many cases too that though ppl are not together but we love each other a lot but sometimes we cant do anything for this as destiny plays its role.

But those who can make a difference please be together and inform when you are here that you love someone...

Thanks for your time to post this.

Anonymous said...

It was great one ...........

Unknown said...

Ts story was really touching. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks for stopping by

കാചം said...

itz really nice yaaar.....
a similar think happend....sry z going on in ma lyf. v both know that v luv each other but also knw that v cannt be wid forever.....

a request to all....plz.. tell me a way...pray for us....

mikka said...

your story is very nice it is really heart touching and thanks for a chance to read your story

mikka said...

thanks for a chance to read ur story and it is really nice and touching my heart

Anonymous said...

even thou i ve come across a lotta f sch stories ths made ma eyes wet!!may b its cus, ths story is realistic!!

sweety said...

really its a heart touching story ......!it really touched to my heart.my life is very simple before but when he entered in my life its totally changed......i wish u to send more stories like this and so thankful for giving lovely message to every one.a true love never fails.

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice story
It shows the value of love
Thanks for posting such a nice story.
I wish it could be an happy ending.

Unknown said...

what a heart touching story....bcoz its real..!
thanks for giving ur time..
plz keep sending...
ayushi

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks Ayushi.

I am glad u liked it. I will try to post as and when i can...

Anonymous said...

thank you so much....its its such a beautiful storyyyyyy...n i love u for posting such a sweeeeet story....as the story says dont ever hide yourseves from telling som1 that u really love that person from the bottom of ur heart...no such xprncs bt stilll.....

Anonymous said...

it was very good dear. U can mail me something touchy.

thanks

Opal Chaudhary said...

very nice and heart touching story. You showed the power of time in a very efficient way.
http://blogs.bigadda.com/opa4806534/

opalchaudhary.blogspot.com

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks Opal and all unnames friends.... i am really thankful for your time.

Unknown said...

really a touching story and reminded me of my lost love at allahabad. though my love was lost in the year 1986 in a car accident at civil lines area but i can still remember it frame by frame.
really i could not tell her of my love (chahat) straight forward though she expressed her wish every moment of her life. actually i was waiting for a right time and that never came before her end. i was really stupid fellow.
today i am above 45 and wish to say this young generation never hesitate to express your feelings before it may become too late.


all the best

Anonymous said...

Superb story. Keep on posting like these stories...

Anonymous said...

very good story ...........nice.this story had touched my heart.will you send this story to my id please...my friends will love