Friday, February 1, 2008

we will meet again

I just sat down today looking out of my office window and saw small huts and a beautiful Powai lake at far off. I saw blue sky and reflection of blue in the lake. That reminds me the people we meet around.

How many people have influenced our lives? Lake gets the influenced by the sky and gets blue. We also if we see we are also influencing some one or getting influenced. We meet people with some assumptions and some differences. We spend time together and we start to like the company we are in, the circle of people around. We get some from here, some from there and make our selves rich. Same time we also come across various set of people, who comes and walks out. Leaving a scar or leaving good memory. But what so ever it may be world is a small place and I am sure we will meet again.

No comments: