Thursday, June 11, 2009

Miss You...




Text on Image:
I want to hold your hands & walk a mile,
don't want to miss you, even a while

My life is so beautiful coz
Dear, its you... MY LIFE

Hug me for my worries to die
my tears to dry and
my loneliness to fly

It hurts me to know
how I sometimes can be little selfish
when it comes to you

I am getting sentimental over you!!
for god sake explain me why all there

I miss you every moment of the day
I keep me awake just to listen to you,
I keep me empty just for you to fill,
I am keep me alive just to see you...

My Morning miss you,
My evenings seeks you,
Where were you all these years,
Why you weren't there to wipe my tears.

Fear of future is worse then pain of the past
still I bother the lease coz you are there

even seconds are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hand and walk a mile
don't want to miss you, even a while

4 comments:

Antara said...

Thank you for this lovely post.It's heart-rendering.

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks Antara for your time. I really appreciate.

zain said...

can be better worded to understand and make it more emotional
sorry for the positive criticism

Su...Ha... said...

Thanks Zain. Thanks for your time. ITs good to have criticism.. it inspires us to better